Terms and Conditions
• IMPORTANT NOTES •
– In the event of electrical storm or power outage, unforeseen equipment or connectivity issues, your appointment will be rescheduled with the remaining time preserved.
– Unauthorized recording of Laura Scott is a no-no and strictly prohibited.
– All content included or made available by Laura Scott and through ancientstardust.com is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
– Only one person allowed per scheduled call or Distance Healing unless prior arrangements have been made.
– Sessions not used within 90 days of purchase expire and are non refundable.
• RECORDING DISCLAIMER •
– Every effort is made to provide clear, complimentary recordings.
– At times sound/energy interferences happen beyond our control.
– Complimentary session recordings are typically available within three business days of appointment.
– Laura Scott and Ancient Stardust are not responsible for inaudible, lost, stolen, or damaged recordings, or for any issues associated with third-party phone, host or download providers.
• CANCELLATION POLICY •
– Appointment sessions cancelled by client are subject to a non-refundable $50 processing fee.
– Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours prior to scheduled session will be forfeited in full.
• CHANGED APPOINTMENTS •
– Once a session has started, clients may not change their appointment rates.
– Clients must make rate changes prior to scheduled appointments with the front office in order to obtain a particular rate, and are otherwise responsible for overage at their originally scheduled appointment rate prorated.
– No last minute substitution of session participants without prior notification (in writing), and approval from the office.
• OVERAGE •
– Appointments exceeding scheduled time frames are billed on a prorated basis.
– Overage is typically not available for first time clients.
– If you are a first time client and choose to incur overage, it will be kept to a minimum, overage fees will apply.
– Failure to pay overage fees will result in forfeiture of complimentary recording and any bonus files.
– Overage is due at the time of service.
• MISSED APPOINTMENTS •
– Clients who are late for their scheduled appointments forfeit said time from their session.
– Clients who miss their scheduled appointment by 10 minutes or more forfeit their session.
– Clients who postpone less than two business days prior to their appointment forfeit their session.
• SUBMISSION OF DISTANCE CLEARING & HEALING INTAKE FORM •
– is not guarantee of work performed within specific deadlines unless prior arrangements have been made.
– All forms must undergo intake process, and are accepted into the healing queue in order of receipt.
– For urgent matters, please contact the office, emergency fees may apply.
• LEGAL DISCLAIMER •
–Information/energy healing work provided through the services is provided “as is”. Ms. Scott makes no representations or warranties of any kind, as to the content, relevancy, completeness, accuracy, or quality, of information provided in the services and shall have no liability or responsibility for any actions of Client taken (or not taken) in connection therewith. Ms. Scott makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, as to results to be achieved, or as to the consequences of any actions taken or not taken by Client in reliance on the services or information provided.
– Clients are solely responsible for their own actions and any actions taken by clients based on the information provided through the services is their own personal responsibility and choice.
– Intuitive reading services provided are for guidance only.
– All sales are final. There are no refunds after work has taken place.
– All medical insight, energy medicine work, intuitive information, etc., should always be followed up with proper medical testing by a licensed medical professional. The information provided is not intended to be used, and will not serve as a substitute for professional advice or treatment.
• INFORMED CONSENT STATEMENT •
By clicking agree, you agree that except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, you or your representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Laura Scott from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my session(s).
Here at Ancient Stardust we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. However, from time to time, we would like to contact you with details of our other new products, services, offers or classes we provide.
We do not sell, share, or use your personal info for anything other than as outlined above. Your financial information is not retained and is only used through your actual transaction via our secure merchant portal. Customer data is stored and retained indefinitely for the purposes of administering your account and customer care.
By clicking agree, you agree to a one time use of any credit card data you have entered, and that your email may be used by this office for normal correspondence and an occasional newsletter sent by Ancient Stardust/Laura Scott’s Office. You understand that you are free to opt out of our newsletter at any time simply by clicking the link at the bottom of each newsletter.