Terms and Conditions
• IMPORTANT NOTES •
– In the event of electrical storm or power outage, your appointment will be rescheduled.
– Unauthorized recording of Laura Scott is a no-no and strictly prohibited.
– Only one person allowed per scheduled call.
– Sessions not used within 120 days of purchase expire and are non refundable.
• RECORDING DISCLAIMER •
– Every effort is made to provide clear, complimentary recordings.
– At times sound/energy interferences happen beyond our control.
– Complimentary session recordings are typically available within three business days of appointment.
– Laura Scott and Ancient Stardust are not responsible for inaudible, lost, stolen, or damaged recordings, or for any issues associated with third-party phone, host or download providers.
• CANCELLATION POLICY •
– Appointment sessions cancelled by client are subject to a non-refundable $50 processing fee. –
– Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours prior to scheduled session will be forfeited in full.
• CHANGED APPOINTMENTS •
– Once a session has started, client may not change their appointment rates.
– Clients must make rate changes prior to scheduled appointments with the front office in order to obtain a particular rate, and are otherwise responsible for overage at their originally scheduled appointment rate prorated.
– No last minute substitution of session participants without prior notification (in writing), and approval from the office.
• OVERAGE •
– Appointments exceeding scheduled time frames are billed on a prorated basis.
– Overage is typically not available for first time clients.
– If you are a first time client and choose to incur overage, it will be kept to a minimum, overage fees will apply.
• MISSED APPOINTMENTS •
– Clients who are late for their scheduled appointments forfeit said time from their session.
– Clients who miss their scheduled appointment by 10 minutes or more forfeit their session.
– Clients who postpone less than two business days prior to their appointment forfeit their session.
• SUBMISSION OF DISTANCE CLEARING & HEALING INTAKE FORM •
– is not guarantee of work performed within specific deadlines unless prior arrangements have been made.
– All forms must undergo intake process, and are accepted into the healing queue in order of receipt.
– For urgent matters, please contact the office, emergency fees may apply.
• LEGAL DISCLAIMER •
– Clients are solely responsible for their own actions.
– There are no refunds once a session or distance work has taken place.
– All sales are final.
– All medical insight, information, etc., should always be followed up with proper medical testing by a licensed medical professional.